You (the Customer) must read and agree to these terms and conditions before You can join. Please read them carefully. By purchasing a Membership to the Site, You become a Subscriber to the Site and you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the "Agreement"). This agreement is subject to change by Grooby Productions at any time, without prior notice and changes are effective without notice upon each Subscriber.
By purchasing a Trial Membership you can view a maximum of three scenes. While being a member, You agree to be able to purchase items by clicking on the purchase buttons. Therefore, You are responsible for keeping control on your username and password. Grooby Productions, shall not be held responsible for any loss or unlawful use of such username and/or password by any third party other than You, or by any purchase made by any third party without your consent.
By purchasing a Membership to the site, You agree and consent for Grooby Productions, to keep and store your data, such data to be used in relation to the exploitation of the Site and to promote products and services directly related to those purchased by You and/or to inform You of any new products or services in the adult business.
The Customers' memberships will be automatically renewed for the relevant rebilling period corresponding to each individual membership upon expiration of such period, unless the Service Provider is notified via Customer Service 1 day prior to membership expiration. In the event of a trial membership offered by Grooby Productions which renews to a full membership 24 hours after sign-up, the Customer must cancel the membership within that 24 hour trial period by following the instructions at Customer Service. In order to avoid the membership converting into a full membership and the Customer being charged the relevant rebilling membership fee. The pre-authorization is not a charge to the credit card, however, the then applicable monthly membership charge may be reserved against the member's available credit card limit and will only be charged to the Customers' credit card account if the Customer does not cancel the trial within the 24 hour trial period. The Service Provider will not be held responsible for bank charges, fees or penalties due to overdrawn or delinquent Customers' accounts. Any refund made by the Service Provider in relation to any credit card payment associated with membership fees will be credited back to the same credit card account as was used for the relevant membership(s).
The company provides refunds in cases for any overcharging of a membership subscription and for any technological issue due to the company's failure. Technical failures resulting from the consumer's end will be refunded in the sole discretion of the company. The company provides refunds as well to customers who within a seven-working-day period inform the company of their will to retract, provided that in such a period they have not used the service purchased. In that particular case the expenses directly related to the refund will be charged to the customer.
The company will not provide refund in case of lose or unlawful use of the username and/or password of the Customer.
In the event that a refund is issued, ALL refunds will be made by crediting the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. NO refunds will be made by cash or check.
The subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current terms of the Site.
Subscription to the Service may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either Grooby Productions, the Site or the Subscriber upon notification of the other by electronic or conventional mail. The subscriptions are automatically renewable if not cancelled through the user's corresponding biller. In case of loss of biller information contact https://www.groobysupport.com/
Memberships to the Site are provided for personal, non-commercial use by customers of the Site. Commercial use of the site, or any material located on it, is strictly prohibited. In addition, you may not modify any of the materials found on the Site; use them for any public display, performance, sale or rental; remove, modify or alter any copyright or other proprietary notice, or trademarks therefrom; or transfer any material located on the Site to any other person.
Grooby Productions and the Site reserve the right to terminate this license at any time if you breach the terms of this agreement, in which case you will be obligated to immediately destroy any information downloaded, printed or otherwise copied from the Site.
Access to and use of the Site is through a combination of a username and a password (login). Each Subscriber must keep his or her login strictly confidential. For security reasons, Grooby Productions will not release passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the Subscriber, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Site is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
Grooby Productions - S,Brewster 6465 Forbes Ave, Lake Balboa, C 91406 USA
Grooby Productions may invite you to submit material, including photographs, feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions and any other response (‘content), to the Site (particularly to the ‘Contributors Galleries’, ‘Competition’ and ‘Messaging’ sections of the Site).
1.1. You may submit Material to the Site, provided that such Material:
1.2. Grooby Productions shall not be responsible for monitoring and exercising editorial control over Material submitted to the Site. Grooby Productions nevertheless reserves the right to monitor Material submitted to the Site, and to remove or edit any Material which it finds, in its sole discretion, to be contrary to the Terms and Conditions, Posting Rules or otherwise deemed to be inappropriate by the management of Grooby Productions.
1.3. Grooby Productions reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel any account without refund or pay if there is any breach or breaches of the guidelines set in 1.1. and 1.4.
1.4. You warrant and represent that:
Grooby Productions - S,Brewster 6465 Forbes Ave, Lake Balboa, C 91406 USA
Grooby Productions Partnership Program - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions reflect the obligations of the user identified by the personal data, address and e-mail address specified in the sign-up/registration form (hereinafter referred to as 'you' or 'your', 'affiliate' or 'affiliate member(s)' ) and Grooby Productions when you use Grooby Productions's Grooby Productions program to promote Grooby Productions's websites. All conditions must be adhered to, and are legally binding. You are responsible for reading and respecting all the conditions defined by Grooby Productions. If the conditions are not respected, your account will be terminated and the payment void. No warnings will be issued, and no reasons or excuses will be accepted.
The following describes the general restrictions and obligations that have to be followed by you, independently of the specific program used by you to promote Grooby Productions's websites.
RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS:
1. You must be at least 18 years of age (or 21 years of age where 21 is the age of majority in your country/state) to signup or use the Program.
2. The surfer has to click on the banner/text link promoting a specific site from Grooby Productions for that site to be loaded. Grooby Productions must at all-time be able to track your hits and visit the websites from where the visitors are coming from. All hits must come from your own web page(s). You are not authorized to use Grooby Productions's name, URL or anything associated with Grooby Productions or its websites outside of your website(s).
3. We grant to you the limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable and revocable license, during the term of this Agreement, to use graphics, including banners, text, audio and visual content and other intellectual properties (hereinafter 'marks') owned by us for the sole purpose of marketing, advertising and promoting Program `s Site(s). The license herein granted shall automatically and immediately cease upon the termination of this Agreement.
4. No SPAM will be tolerated. Should Grooby Productions receive complaints due to unsolicited emails sent by or via you, you will be on our blacklist and your account will be terminated immediately and payment will be void. This condition applies to, but is not limited to, newsgroup postings, email links, malware, spyware and any other form of illegal content distribution etc.
5. Affiliate members are not permitted to use Grooby Productions's sign up forms within a co-registration or automated transfer process. Grooby Productions is under no obligation to pay for subscribers generated using either of these methods. The form action for subscription must be to Grooby Productions servers, and initiated by the surfer. Failure of an affiliate in this regard will result in Grooby Productions canceling all payments due to that affiliate.
6. Any misrepresentation of our site(s), including (but not limited to) misrepresenting the cost of membership, terms of membership, or content contained within our site(s) and exploitation of our terms and conditions, instructing the member to signup and cancel is not permitted in any way.
7. Affiliate members are not permitted to display a Grooby Productions sign up form on mailing list unsubscribe pages. Grooby Productions wants to protect the risk of SPAM complaints that are often associated with this type of form implementation. Grooby Productions is under no obligation to pay for signups generated from unsubscribe pages.
8. You may not promote our Grooby Productions program on or to sites that promote or contain content pertaining to or displaying child pornography 'actual' or 'suggested', molestation, bestiality, rape/torture, hate crimes/hate propaganda, acts of violence, or other illegal content, any references to 'Lolita', 'Pre-Teen' and 'youngest', any URL names implying any unqualified content or any other sites displaying illegal material, password selling or trading. Nor may you promote our Grooby Productions program on any other non-adult web sites unless you have received an authorization before doing so from Grooby Productions. If you not do so, your account will be terminated and the payment void.
9. Sites that promote illegal activity, anti-government activity or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, sexual orientation or physical disability are not permitted to participate in Grooby Productions's Grooby Productions program.
10. Any affiliate member who violates or infringes upon 3rd party copyright, trademark, patent, or any intellectual property rights will have their account terminated immediately, this includes, but is not limited, fraudulent activity against any other program. Termination will result if you are found to be profiting from the false submission of names, using executable files to scam other online ventures and/or if you are in any way committing fraud against 3rd party companies.
11. You may not keep a copy of any of the names or associated data they generate through the Grooby Productions program. Grooby Productions retains sole and exclusive rights to this data.
12 If you cheat anywhere on the Grooby Productions network, you will lose all accounts in all programs and will not be allowed to gain access to a new accounts. Credit card fraud is closely monitored and will not be tolerated by Grooby Productions. Misleading advertising by you will be considered as cheating. In the event that any sort of mechanism that falsely generates hits and/or signups to the website is detected by Grooby Productions, you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and earnings will not be paid.
13. Grooby Productions reserves the right to terminate any affiliate for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud or suspected fraud. Fraud includes, but is not limited to, the submission of unauthorized email signups, the creation of new email addresses for submission by the affiliate, or changing HTML or other code related to the affiliate program. Grooby Productions is not obligated to pay the balance of a terminated affiliate's account.
14. Referring an affiliate who already exists in the affiliate database is not supported by Grooby Productions. Doing so may result in your termination from the program without compensation.
15. Affiliates will not receive referral commissions from referred affiliates who are terminated from the program for any reason.
16. Grooby Productions reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel payment to an affiliate who has been found to have altered, changed and/or modified the HTML of the Grooby Productions sign up form. The Grooby Productions sign up form must be in its original format, which must contain the original amount of lists, the proper pre-checked boxes, an email and zip code form submission field, etc. Permission is needed to make modifications. Contact us for details.
17. Grooby Productions is not obligated in any way to reveal the reasons for termination of referred affiliates. Grooby Productions will not release information on an affiliate unless fraud and/or abuse has been committed against a third party program. The final decision regarding account status and information will be made by Grooby Productions in the case of a request for information by a third party program/venture.
18. In no event shall Grooby Productions be liable to you for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of the use or inability to use the Grooby Productions Program, including your use of the Grooby Productions Program for any other purpose than what has been stated in these terms and conditions, even if Grooby Productions has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Grooby Productions's aggregate liability, if any, arising out of or in any way related to its performance of the services provided for under these terms and conditions shall be limited to EUR 50,00 (fifty euro); and in no event shall Grooby Productions, its staff, its agents, or its suppliers pay for incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, even if they have been advised of or should have foreseen, the possibility of such damages.
19. Grooby Productions shall not be liable for any damages resulting from disseminating, failing to disseminate, or incorrectly or inaccurately disseminating any communication, advertisement, or other materials of any kind comprising in whole or in part your use of Grooby Productions's services or Grooby Productions Program.
20. Grooby Productions disclaims any and all liability with regard to the operation of affiliate sites. These sites are outside of Grooby Productions's control, and as such Grooby Productions cannot be held responsible for their actions.
21. Grooby Productions shall in no event be liable to you, your customers or any third party for any loss resulting from any failure to perform its obligations under these terms and conditions because of intrusion or malicious attacks by hackers on the Grooby Productions Program, theft of access codes or passwords from our installations, or other acts by any third party beyond Grooby Productions's direct control, including but not limited to acts of God, nature, any government agency(ies), war, civil disturbance, labor disputes or shortages, electrical or mechanical breakdowns, inability or refusal of a common carrier to provide communications capabilities as well as the issuance of an injunction or seizure order by a court of competent jurisdiction prohibiting Grooby Productions from carrying on its day-to-day operations as contemplated under these terms and conditions or an order by any regulatory, administrative, judicial or legislative body, which shall temporarily suspend or permanently terminate Grooby Productions's ability to provide you access to the services and/or Grooby Productions's Grooby Productions Program pursuant to these terms and conditions.
22. Except for the express warranties stated herein, the Grooby Productions Program and Grooby Productions's services are provided 'as is', and Grooby Productions disclaims any and all other warranties, conditions, or representations (express, implied, oral or written), relating to the Grooby Productions Program, Grooby Productions's services or any part thereof, including, without limitation, any and all implied warranties of quality, performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Grooby Productions makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb or other such computer program. In addition, Grooby Productions makes no declarations that the services or the Grooby Productions Program will be uninterrupted or error-free and Grooby Productions shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of any interruptions or errors occurred as a consequence of your use of Grooby Productions's services or Grooby Productions Program.
23. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Grooby Productions, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expense (including attorneys' fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by Grooby Productions (collectively the 'losses'), insofar as the losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on: a) any claim or threatened claim that Grooby Productions's use of tour trademark(s), if any, infringes on the rights of any third party; b) the breach of any promise, covenant, representation or warranty made by you in these terms and conditions; or c) any claim related to your web pages. Grooby Productions's indemnity rights shall not be limited or offset by any contributory negligence by Grooby Productions. Grooby Productions may participate in the defense at its expense.
24. You, acting as the potential affiliate, warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract, and, if appropriate, have the authority to bind your principal or employers to these terms and conditions.
Grooby Productions PROGRAMS:
1. Partnership Program:
You will be paid a minimum of 50% of every single and rebill of every user you refer to tgirlcreme.com - The commissions paid for a specific signup by Grooby Productions will be deducted from your account if that signup is identified as a fraudulent transaction.
1. The earnings due to you are calculated by Grooby Productions. You can see the amount owed to you in the statistics section of Grooby Productions.
2. All payments will be made in Euro currency. The payment is on the 16th and 30th or 31st of each month. Payments are sent by Grooby Productions within 5 days of the end of a payment period. No payment for less than € 100 will be issued. It is possible that you request Grooby Productions to pay out only amounts that are higher than a certain fixed amount which should be at least € 100. Unpaid earnings are carried to the following payment period. The payments are made by checks or wire transfers. For payments made by check a € 10.00 fee will be deducted from the total amount.
3. Using a fake payout name or filling out the application with false information is considered as a fraud (especially if you are caught cheating in another account). Grooby Productions reserves the right to close ALL the accounts and void the payment of you caught cheating with one of his account. In the event that Grooby Productions detects any sort of fraud made by you, Grooby Productions will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.
4. If Grooby Productions is closed by Grooby Productions, you will be notified and will be paid for all earnings generated up to that point in time, except in cases where it is determined that you has cheated by violating these terms and conditions.
5. If you want to close a publicity account, you must contact Grooby Productions and request for your account to be closed. In this case, Grooby Productions will pay for all earnings generated up to that point in time, if more than €25 except in cases where it is determined that you have cheated by violating these terms and conditions.
6. Grooby Productions's systems are responsible for tracking affiliate accounts, and are not liable for system downtime. Historically, Grooby Productions has provided downtime compensation. Provided that downtime compensation is offered, Grooby Productions will determine the exact amount of compensation. Each case is unique and the compensation depends upon the effect to subscriptions and payments. Grooby Productions will have any and all final judgments regarding downtime compensation.
1. Grooby Productions reserves the right to terminate this agreement or transfer an account from a publicity program to another at any time, for any reason, including, but not restricted to, profitability. In any case, you will be notified and will be paid for all earnings generated up to that point in time, except in cases where it is determined that you have cheated by violating these terms and conditions.
2. We reserve the right to change the terms of the Grooby Productions program, at any time without notification.
3. As an affiliate member you have to regard the following: upon termination of an affiliate's account, the affiliate member must immediately cease using Grooby Productions's names, forms, banners, buttons, popup consoles, images and representations of Grooby Productions thereof on their site.
4. The services and Grooby Productions Program licensed to you under these terms of agreement are protected by copyrights. You may not distribute, reproduce, decode, transmit or transfer, in whole or in part, any documentation or software codes contained herein without express prior written permission by Grooby Productions.
5. In case any one or more of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision hereof, and this agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision(s) had never been included.
6. This agreement, the interpretation and execution thereof, and the relationship between you and Grooby Productions, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of USA. Any claim or dispute arising either directly or indirectly out of this agreement shall be brought before the competent court of USA, which court shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Grooby Productions shall have the right to institute any legal proceedings against you before the competent court in your home jurisdiction or elsewhere.
Model Age Verification
This Website contains explicit sexual material which may be offensive to some viewers.
You must be 18 years or older to enter this Website. By going beyond this point, you acknowledge that you are 18 years or older.
All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual sexual conduct appearing or otherwise contained in this adult site were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions.
Some of the aforementioned depictions appearing or otherwise contained in or at this site contain only visual depictions of actual sexually explicit conduct made before July 3, 1995, and, as such, are exempt from the requirements set forth in 18 U.S.C. 2257 and C.F.R. 75. With regard to the remaining depictions of actual sexual conduct appearing or otherwise contained in or at this adult site, the records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 2257 and C.F.R. 75 are kept by the custodian of records of this company whose address is available public information at Internic whois.
S,Brewster 6465 Forbes Ave, Lake Balboa, CA 91406 USA
Due to strict regulations imposed by Visa and Mastercard, certain words are forbidden to be used in content titles and descriptions. Violations of this rule by trying to bypass the word filter using special characters (ex.: R*pe instead of Rape) or a translation will result in an immediate account suspension.
Full list of forbidden terms
A note on your privacy
According to the Spanish data protection laws, personal data collected on the Site as provided by You, by registration, purchasing of a membership or other forms, will be used by Grooby Productions, to provide You with the services requested and inform You about promotional related activities or new services related to the adult business. By providing us with such data, you consent to such use of such data and any additional use specifically included in the Registration Form.
You may ask us for details on your personal data as hold by us, and you may also ask us to rectify, cancel or refuse such personal data processing by contacting Grooby Productions, S,Brewster 6465 Forbes Ave, Lake Balboa, CA 91406 USA, or sending an email to https://www.groobysupport.com/.
We hereby inform you that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or by Court. We do not share personal data and/or information with third parties except when specifically consented by You when registering or by specific request.
We might share information as provided by You with third party service providers to manage certain aspects of the services we provide, such as payments, orders processing, or maintaining of the Site.
All other visual depictions displayed on this Website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because said visual depictions do not consist of depictions of conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C section 2256 (2) (A) through (D), but are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995.
To protect your privacy, any of the following may appear; VendoStore*Manica, VendoStore*Vendo, EPOCH.com *Grooby Productions
All sales of individual clips from contributors (by tokens) are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE except in the following 2 cases within 90 days of purchase date:
If your downloaded vid is broken/corrupt, we will contact the seller on your behalf for a replacement vid. If they fail to replace the vid, a credit of equal or lesser value will be applied within 30 days.
Custom vid and store item sales are final and are subject to mediation by our support team if the seller fails to deliver within 30 days of the purchase date. A refund would be applicable to any non-received custom vids or store items which were not sent to the buyer.